A classic Dutch Oven brownies recipe with just 3 simple ingredients. The fresh chocolate chips add the gooey chocolate center we all love.
30-day money back guarantee
- 1 18.3 oz box of brownie mix
- 1 can of cola soda pop
- 12 oz bag of chocolate chips
- Prepare about 24 charcoal for the Dutch oven.
- Place a parchment paper liner in the Dutch oven.
- Pour the brownies mix and soda into the oven and mix
- Pour the bag of chocolate chips in the middle of the batter.
- Bake for approximately 40-50 minutes with 8 coals under and 12 on the lid.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 543Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 0mgSodium 215mgCarbohydrates 90gFiber 3gSugar 33gProtein 5g
Don’t miss these other mouth watering Dutch Oven Campfire Recipes