A classic Dutch Oven brownies recipe with just 3 simple ingredients. The fresh chocolate chips add the gooey chocolate center we all love.
- 1 18.3 oz box of brownie mix
- 1 can of cola soda pop
- 12 oz bag of chocolate chips
- Prepare about 24 charcoal for the Dutch oven.
- Place a parchment paper liner in the Dutch oven.
- Pour the brownies mix and soda into the oven and mix
- Pour the bag of chocolate chips in the middle of the batter.
- Bake for approximately 40-50 minutes with 8 coals under and 12 on the lid.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 543Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 0mgSodium 215mgCarbohydrates 90gFiber 3gSugar 33gProtein 5g
Don’t miss these other mouth watering Dutch Oven Campfire Recipes