I don’t know about you, but for me, there are two things in life that I love. One is cheese and another is garlic. These cheesy garlic bites are perfect for camping and they are so easy. If you are making these for a crowd I guarantee you that your friends won’t be able to resist the wait to reach in and pull off a cheesy piece of heaven.
30-day money back guarantee
- 24 frozen rolls (Rhodes white dinner rolls)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 cups italian cheese blend (parmesan and mozzarella), divided
- Cooking spray
- Set your rolls out to thaw. You want them thawed enough to cut them into pieces, but don't let them rise.
- Once your rolls are thawed, cut each roll into fourths with kitchen scissors. Place in an oiled dutch oven
- In a separate pot melt the butter and mix the garlic salt and italian seasoning in. Pour the butter mixture over the rolls. Add 1 1/2 cups cheese, then gently mix until evenly coated.
- Cover the dutch oven, and cook at 325 degrees for 45-50 minutes. (23 charcoal briquettes on top, and 17 on bottom). Since every dutch oven cooks differently, check on the rolls every 15 minutes to avoid overcooking.
- When you have about 5 minutes of cooking time left, add the last 1/2 cup cheese to the top.
- Once the edges are crispy and the top is golden brown, they are done.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 435Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 57mgSodium 1221mgCarbohydrates 40gFiber 3gSugar 2gProtein 14g
Don’t miss these other mouth watering Dutch Oven Campfire Recipes