I don’t know about you, but for me, there are two things in life that I love. One is cheese and another is garlic. These cheesy garlic bites are perfect for camping and they are so easy. If you are making these for a crowd I guarantee you that your friends won’t be able to resist the wait to reach in and pull off a cheesy piece of heaven.
- 24 frozen rolls (Rhodes white dinner rolls)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 cups italian cheese blend (parmesan and mozzarella), divided
- Cooking spray
- Set your rolls out to thaw. You want them thawed enough to cut them into pieces, but don't let them rise.
- Once your rolls are thawed, cut each roll into fourths with kitchen scissors. Place in an oiled dutch oven
- In a separate pot melt the butter and mix the garlic salt and italian seasoning in. Pour the butter mixture over the rolls. Add 1 1/2 cups cheese, then gently mix until evenly coated.
- Cover the dutch oven, and cook at 325 degrees for 45-50 minutes. (23 charcoal briquettes on top, and 17 on bottom). Since every dutch oven cooks differently, check on the rolls every 15 minutes to avoid overcooking.
- When you have about 5 minutes of cooking time left, add the last 1/2 cup cheese to the top.
- Once the edges are crispy and the top is golden brown, they are done.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 435Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 57mgSodium 1221mgCarbohydrates 40gFiber 3gSugar 2gProtein 14g
Don’t miss these other mouth watering Dutch Oven Campfire Recipes