Get ready to indulge on this Dutch Oven dessert rich with angel food cake, chocolate, gram crackers, and marshmallows. It’s a delicious dessert full of different textures that all blend together for an intense campfire treat.
- 1 Pre Baked Angel Food Cake
- 6 Hershey’s Chocolate Bars
- 2 packages Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares
- ½ large package Jumbo Marshmallows
- Prepare enough coals for 350 degree oven. This is a good recipe to use parchment paper in the bottom of your oven.
- Tear the Angel Food cake into pieces and place in the bottom of the dutch oven.
- Break the graham cracker squares into pieces and cover the cake, mix a few pieces into the cake pieces.
- Layer on the Hersheys Chocolate Bars (I used about 5 bars, you can use more or less depending on what you like).
- Cover the top with the Marshmallows.
- For a 10 inch dutch oven and use 8-10 under and 12-15 on top for this recipe. Check after 5 minutes. Then every 5 minutes after that. You just need to melt the marshmallows until they are golden brown on top.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 201Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 8mgSodium 62mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 1gSugar 23gProtein 3g
Don’t miss these other mouth watering Dutch Oven Campfire Recipes