Get ready to indulge on this Dutch Oven dessert rich with angel food cake, chocolate, gram crackers, and marshmallows. It’s a delicious dessert full of different textures that all blend together for an intense campfire treat.
30-day money back guarantee
- 1 Pre Baked Angel Food Cake
- 6 Hershey’s Chocolate Bars
- 2 packages Honey Maid Graham Cracker Squares
- ½ large package Jumbo Marshmallows
- Prepare enough coals for 350 degree oven. This is a good recipe to use parchment paper in the bottom of your oven.
- Tear the Angel Food cake into pieces and place in the bottom of the dutch oven.
- Break the graham cracker squares into pieces and cover the cake, mix a few pieces into the cake pieces.
- Layer on the Hersheys Chocolate Bars (I used about 5 bars, you can use more or less depending on what you like).
- Cover the top with the Marshmallows.
- For a 10 inch dutch oven and use 8-10 under and 12-15 on top for this recipe. Check after 5 minutes. Then every 5 minutes after that. You just need to melt the marshmallows until they are golden brown on top.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 201Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 8mgSodium 62mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 1gSugar 23gProtein 3g
Don’t miss these other mouth watering Dutch Oven Campfire Recipes