After our most recent trip to Greece and Albania, I’ve developed a huge hankering for Mediterranean flavors. There is something about feta and olives that I just can’t get enough of. This is a perfect bread with a spaghetti dish or even served by itself with some olive oil.
This dutch oven recipe only requires 5 ingredients, dough, kalamata olives, pesto, feta, and sun-dried tomatoes. It’s so simple and will be ready in 30 minutes. Shout out to What’s In The Pan for the recipe inspiration.
- 3 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes, (in oil, chopped)
- 11 oz. refrigerated French bread dough, (1 can). You can find this pre-made french bread dough in most grocery stores. I've also made this using pre-made pizza dough which worked just as well.
- 4 tablespoon pesto
- ⅓ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoon Kalamata olives, (pitted and chopped)
- Preheat dutch oven with 6 under and 10 on lid
- Chop sundried tomatoes. Chop Kalamata olives. Set aside.
- Oil bottom of dutch oven with cooking spray or use parchment paper.
- Unroll bread dough into a rectangle. Spread pesto evenly on rolled out dough, leaving a 1-inch margin around edges.
- Sprinkle tomatoes, feta and olives over pesto.
- Roll up dough tightly, pinching ends together to seal. Place loaf on a baking sheet coated with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until loaf is browned on bottom.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 608Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 10mgSodium 854mgCarbohydrates 76gFiber 3gSugar 4gProtein 12g
Don’t miss these other mouth watering Dutch Oven Campfire Recipes