Dutch oven pineapple upside down has been our go-to for YEARS. This is nearly foolproof and dependably crowd-pleasing; you’re guaranteed to have an appetizing dessert for your gathering.
30-day money back guarantee
- I can pineapple rings
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 can 7up
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- Preheat Dutch Oven to 350 degrees, 6 coals on bottom and 10 on lid.
- Melt butter then dissolve brown sugar.
- Lay 1 layer of pineapple rings on bottom
- Sprinkle the cake mix on top evenly spreading it but without disrupting the pineapples or sugar sauce.
- Drizzle can of 7up on top.
- Cover and bake for 25-30 minutes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 438Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 30mgSodium 574mgCarbohydrates 77gFiber 1gSugar 52gProtein 3g
Don’t miss these other mouth watering Dutch Oven Campfire Recipes