Dutch oven pineapple upside down has been our go-to for YEARS. This is nearly foolproof and dependably crowd-pleasing; you’re guaranteed to have an appetizing dessert for your gathering.
- I can pineapple rings
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 can 7up
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- Preheat Dutch Oven to 350 degrees, 6 coals on bottom and 10 on lid.
- Melt butter then dissolve brown sugar.
- Lay 1 layer of pineapple rings on bottom
- Sprinkle the cake mix on top evenly spreading it but without disrupting the pineapples or sugar sauce.
- Drizzle can of 7up on top.
- Cover and bake for 25-30 minutes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 438Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 30mgSodium 574mgCarbohydrates 77gFiber 1gSugar 52gProtein 3g
Don’t miss these other mouth watering Dutch Oven Campfire Recipes