One of my favorite things about travel are the moments of kindness that are dealt your way when you least expect. My entry into the blogging sphere has been no different. I would like to thank Lissa at Roots Wings and Travel Things for nominating me for this award.
Sunshine Blogger Rules
Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to the original post!
Answer the 11 questions they’ve asked you.
Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
What do you blog about?
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would like to be in Hokkaido Japan right about now. Spending a few years skiing in that part of the world would be a dream.
What’s your favorite food?
I don’t think I could narrow it down to just one. My two favorites are Indian and Sushi.
Coffee or tea?
What’s your favorite board game?
If Pictionary counts that would be my favorite.
What’s one thing most people don’t know about you?
I despise group sports
What advice do you have for new bloggers?
As a new blogger I am learning new things
You have to keep it fun. Even if it is a business make sure to have a laugh about it once in a while.
If you are approaching your blog as a business make sure you put SEO optimization at the top. Relying on social media is risky and not a sure thing.
What’s one thing you can’t live without?
I really enjoy photography and would be quite miserable without a camera.
What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
We are hoping to supplement our early retirement through blogging. We really enjoy the writing and putting our experiences to paper. Our mission is to provide people with the tips they need to make travel more accessible to everyone.
If you could have dinner with any one person- alive or dead- who would it be?
Albert Einstein, who wouldn’t want to have dinner with a theoretical physicist.
Questions for my nominees
- What recently reminded you of how fast time flies?
- If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
- What’s one thing you would do differently if you could start blogging all over again?
- If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?
- What bad habits do you want to break?
- Given The Choice Of Anyone In The World, Whom Would You Want As A Dinner Guest?
- In One Word, What Do You Live For?
- What’s the funniest place you’ve ever fallen asleep?
- Have you ever had a “now or never” moment?
- If you could grow up to be famous, what would you want to be famous for?
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?